WMNR has had a stand alone web streaming player since 2013. To use it to listen to WMNR, click the play button underneath LISTEN NOW TO WMNR on the left hand side of the web page.
To listen using your computer's default audio player
Archived Audio Information
Beginning in July 2016, WMNR is offering archived audio on demand. You can listen to many WMNR hosts anytime by using the WMNR Archived Audio player. Each week 22 different programs are recorded and are available for one week. Then the host's old program is updated by his or her latest one. The new program replaces the old program 5 hours after the program began.
Use the drop down menu on the upper right of the player to select the program you want to hear. To listen. click the play arrow on the lower left of the player to start the archived program.
Click on the picture below to launch the pop-ups window player for WMNR Archived Audio.
To hear WMNR on your iPhone, iTouch or iPad
Listen to WMNR on your iPhone and iPod Touch with the Public Radio Player iPhone application. WMNR and many other public radio stations are all available to stream on your iPhone or iPod Touch when you install the free Public Radio Player application from the iTunes App Store.
How to get it from your iPhone or iPod Touch:
1. From your iPhone or iPod Touch, click the App Store icon.
2. From the App Store, click the Search feature.
3. Type "public radio" and click Search. The free Public Radio Player will appear in the search results.
4. Click Public Radio Player. A description of the Public Radio Player application displays.
5. Click the Free button. It changes to an Install button.
6. Click the Install button.
7. Wait for the Public Radio Player application to be installed.
8. Click the Public Radio Player icon from the iPhone or iPod Touch Home screen.
9. Click the search button on the bottom and type in WMNR.
10. Select WMNR Fine Arts Radio and then click the star in the upper right hand corner to save it in your favorites.